Utah is a good starting point a business, as a result of state’s unemployment rate that is relatively low. Also, business owners won’t have much difficulty getting the main city they want. Based on the 2017 Utah Annual Report by the SBA, tens of thousands of business people have now been effective in enabling the SBA loan system they have to either launch or maintain their company’s growth.
If you’re interested in an institution that is financial provides SBA company financing to Utah business owners, seek out First Utah Bank. Our Commercial Loan Officers and dedicated SBA Department associates will continue to work to you to definitely obtain the loan options that are best to suit the requirements of your company.
Our SBA loans enable you to:
- Buy or build an owner-occupied commercial building
- Expand or modernize facilities
- Combine debt to boost income
- Manage regular income
- Buy equipment, gear and fixtures
- Finance leasehold improvements
- Buy a current company
- Finance receivables and/or stock
- Augment capital that is working loan or credit line)
- Refinance debt that is maturing
- Begin a franchise or business that is new
- Finance exports
Presently, you can find charge reductions and waivers for Veterans dependant on the mortgage type required and in addition for many SBA loans lower than $150,000.