HBO Go and Max get available these days in every Residence Halls as well as the University Apartments!
Residents are now able to create HBO Go and Max get is the reason usage on campus.
- Browse HBOGo.com and/or MaxGo.com
- Choose ‘Sign In’
- Whenever asked to ‘Select Your Provider’, scroll down and choose ‘UT Austin’
- Sign in along with your UT EID and password
- Make your account
Just one unit might be logged in at any given time.
DVR – Residence Halls Just
IPTV is Right Right Here – Stream2!
Read the IPTV – flow 2 Brochure for all your details.
University Housing and Dining has partnered with Apogee to premiere their revolutionary IPTV that is newWeb Protocol Television) solution, Stream2, in your residence hallway. With Stream2, pupils should be able to view their favorite activity development on a number of their products.
As of this time, DVR is just available on iOS and Android os products.
With DVR capabilities, Stream2 lets you record all of your favorite development and view at your convenience (with added pause, rewind and fast-forward functionality). This particular aspect includes a window that is 24-hour of content PLUS 20 hours of storage space per individual!
Arranged Your Bank Account
On-campus hall residents can sign up for a free account making use of their UT email at MyCampusVideo.com. When account is established, pupils will have to proceed with the next actions to have attached to Stream2 TV that is live
- Head to Help. MyStream2.com — Installation and Setup for directions on how best to
- When the software has successfully downloaded to your unit, use your MyCampusVideo username and password to login into the software down load the application to your authorized products.